The Elboya Heights Community Hall is located at 416 Park Ave SW, on the western edge of Stanley Park. The hall is approximately 800 ft.² of usable space that includes a full bathroom as well as a commercial grade kitchen with refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. The unique window wall opens up completely on to see 600 ft.² patio complete with gas grill and fire pit. The capacity of the Hall is 25 persons (this does not include the patio).
Booking the Hall
Booking the hall is on a first come first served basis. The hall is available to rent for the day (9am-5pm) or evening (6pm -11pm). Please note that a damage deposit of $275 is due upon reservation and will be refunded to you after your event once the hall has been cleaned and inventory taken. If you have a current Community Membership ($30 available online here), you will save an additional 20% off the price of the rental, which will be included with the damage deposit refund after the rental.
- Check the calendar on this page to see if the hall is available on the day of your event
- Click on the date of your event, and then choose the time slot you wish to reserve
- Fill in the form that appears below to complete the reservation request
- You will be taken to PayPal, where you can pay the total amount (Rental Fee + damage deposit) using a credit card (note you do not have to have a PayPal account to pay).
- Once the payment has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation from PayPal as well as from the Elboya Community with additional links and documents to fill out and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review and complete the Rental Agreement
- Send the two pages of information and signatures required to email@example.com
- Once we receive the signed rental agreement, we will create a unique door code for your event and email it to you just prior to the event. Note that this code will only be valid for the time and date of the event.
- Use the door code at the time of your event to unlock the Hall
- Once the event is completed and you are ready to leave, simply press the Lock button on the keypad and the doors will lock and the security system will automatically come on.
Below are some links to some useful forms that describe the facility as well as the rental agreement and policies. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about renting the hall, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Floorplan of the Hall (PDF) coming soon…
- Hall Rental Agreement (PDF)
Hall Rental Prices
- Weekday Day (Monday-Thursday 9am - 5pm)$175 + $275 security deposit = $450
- Weekday Evening (Monday-Thursday 5pm - 11pm)$175 + $275 security deposit = $450
- Weekend Day (Friday-Sunday 9am - 5pm)$225 + $275 security deposit = $500
- Weekend Evening (Friday-Sunday 5pm - 11pm)$225 + $275 security deposit = $500